This is an easy, simple and quick noodle dish to whip up for breakfast, brunch or even a light lunch.
Easy Noodle Recipe
Cooking time: 5 to 7 minutes
Servings: Three pieces of rice vermicelli is one serving.
- A pan ( size depending on the amount you are cooking)
- A pair of chopsticks
- Bamboo Tree Fine Rice Vermicelli
- An egg
- Spring Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Tuna Floss
Instructions:1) Place three pieces of the rice vermicelli into the pan, and add just enough water to cover the surface of the pan.
3) If you added too much water at the beginning, pour away the excess water, but leave a little to keep the noodles hydrated.4) Add some oil onto the pan, and then crack in one egg.
5) Feel free at this stage to add in some spring onions, however you can leave this out.
6) Cook the noodles and the egg on medium high heat until the egg is cooked.
7) Add some soy sauce at the edges of the noodles, but you can leave this out if you want.
8) Serve on a plate and you can garnish it with some tuna floss.
This recipe is extremely versatile, so feel free to leave things out if you would like to.
You can find the rice vermicelli, soy sauce, tuna floss, spring onions, and eggs on our online store.