Preliminary preparation of rice stick noodles: boil rice sticks in hot water for 1 minute, drain water from rice noodles and set aside for use later.
Stir-Fried Rice Noodles
Ingredients (Serves 1):
60g Tiger rice noodles, 20g chicken, 20g cabbage, 2 stalks mushrooms, 10g carrots, 6 stalks snow peas, 1 stalk spring onion, 180 ml water, 1/2 tsp seasoning, 1/2 tsp soy sauce, pepper to taste, 1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Pre-boil shredded chicken, cabbage, mushrooms and carrots. Once cooked, set aside for use later. Peel snow peas and pre-cook in boiling water
2. Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil and stir-fry chopped spring onions. Remove cooked spring onions from heat once fragrant. Add shredded chicken to the pan and stir-fry
3. Add pre-boiled ingredients (cabbage, mushrooms, carrots) and simmer with meat. Once vegetables have softened, stir-fry with high heat
4. Add water, seasoning, soy sauce, rice sticks and pepper to taste. Cover the pot and simmer with low heat for approximately 2 minutes
5. Lastly, add snow peas and stir-fry on high heat until water has been absorbed by the rice noodles
Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Rice (16%), Water.
Made in Taiwan